Saturday, November 27, 2010

Potholders

You can't make enough of these and they make great stocking stuffers for Christmas.  I've been making these for a few years from a tutorial a friend gave me.   There's a tutorial on how to make them at The Boring Knitter .  I left the loops off this pair.  They're quick and easy to do.



Trey and Lucy has a great sewing tutorial for a hanging dishtowel .  Last week my friend picked one up and I found her tutorial for it.  Another great gift to make!

Meanwhile I'm crocheting a baby blanket (I'll post pics when I'm done) and  trying to get ready for Christmas.  Going through the list and checking it twice.  I did most of my shopping this year online.  Gotta love Kohl's when you get free shipping and 30% off.   And it's not even Cyber Monday.  ;)  I still haven't started the infinity scarf in the post below.  By the time I get going it will be ready for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment